Statement of Faith
- GOD, as presented in the scriptures, is the Almighty Father.
- Jesus Christ is God's only Son, our LORD and the Messiah. He is one with the Father.
- God's Holy Spirit is our Comforter and Teacher.
- In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth and all that is in them.
- The Bible is GOD's inspired and authoritative Word providing the basis for teaching and training in righteousness, and the standard on which we base our lives.
- GOD has lovingly provided salvation through the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. Those who repent and believe in Christ are united with Him through the Holy Spirit, and are justified, sanctified, and granted the inheritance of eternal life as adopted children of GOD.
- The Bible reveals that all mankind and the family unit are the special creation of GOD. Each individual is created in the likeness of GOD, but spiritually separated from Him due to sin. In response to His loving gift of salvation, GOD has instructed all believers to be holy in thought, action, and conversation.
- The Bible reveals that marriage is the holy union of one man and one woman as created and instituted by GOD, and that children are a gift from Him. GOD has given parents the authority and responsibility to train up their children.